Yes, vinyl tile CAN be environmentally-friendly.
In fact, TUFF-SEAL Prime Hidden Interlock Floor Tile is manufactured using eco-friendly bio-based plasticizers—and that make it eligible for LEED points.
- Made from virtually 100% renewable, non-food portion of crops
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 40% over traditional phthalate ester-based PVC plasticizers
- 70% derived from natural resources (salt, minerals, and plants) and contains no phthalates or lead
- Offers enhanced dimensional stability at high and low temperatures
- Improved color-fastness
- UV resistant and recyclable
- Eligible for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points
Call toll-free for pricing
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time
Email [email protected]