TUFF-SEAL is serious, rough, tough, commercial-grade flooring.
Our clients use TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring in manufacturing facilities, airplane hangars, and something one calls a “Forced Entry Ballistic Reinforced Shelter.” That tough enough for you?
TUFF-SEAL is heavy-duty, injection-molded, solid vinyl commercial flooring that contains twice as much premium-quality material (3.5 lb. per tile) as the typical lightweight, rigid-plastic tile. It will not chip, crack, shift, loosen, split, or deflect under heavy stationary or rolling loads including aircraft, forklifts, automobiles, etc.
Futuristic, high-tech commercial flooring…
- Patented, precisely-engineered, hidden interlock design
- Covers contaminated, uncured, and moisture-problem subfloors
- Manufactured using environmentally friendly bio-based plasticizers
- Unlimited design possibilities (mix colors and patterns)
- 10-year limited warranty
- Maximizes interior space and adds to property value
- Made in the USA
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring solves the underlying problems
- Works well in moisture prone areas
- Withstands heavy use
- Creates a liquid-, moisture-, and dirt-tight surface
- Beautifies ugly spaces (cosmetic cover-up)
- Insulates the subfloor
- Resists mold/mildew
- Adds to property value
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring solves installation problems
- Fast and easy to cut, fit, and install
- Minimizes or eliminates interruption of use
- Easy to replace individual tiles or to move
- No complex surface preparation
- No adhesives or fasteners
- No solvents or sealers
- No advanced installation skills or expensive installation tools
- No hidden costs
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring solves ergonomic problems
- Dissipates vibration
- Muffles noise
- Reduces standing fatigue
TUFF-SEAL solves safety problems
- Fire-resistant (flame)
- Slip-resistant (wet or dry)
TUFF-SEAL solves maintenance problems
- Long lasting with limited 10-year warranty
- Easy and economical to maintain
TUFF-SEAL PRIME commercial flooring solves environmental problems
- Manufactured using bio-based plasticizers
- Made from virtually 100 percent renewable, non-food portion of crops and 70 percent derived from natural resources (salt, minerals, and plants)
- Contains no phthalates or lead
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 40% over traditional phthalate ester-based PVC plasticizers
- UV resistant and 100 percent recyclable
- Reduces the original Tuff-Seal Prime’s carbon footprint by 33%
- Offers enhanced dimensional stability at high and low temperatures and improved color-fastness
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring is ideal for…
- New construction
- Remodeling and renovation
- Interior design
- Cosmetic cover-up
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring vs Epoxy coating
Epoxy requires complex/costly preparation, special skills, and a significant interruption in use. Has a comparably short product life, provides no appreciable insulation, noise/vibration dampening, or ergonomic improvement.
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring vs Rigid plastic tiles
Rigid plastic is generally lower in quality, low load tolerance, and no moisture protection. Its design traps dirt, creates more, not less noise, offers no appreciable insulation or vibration dampening, and little ergonomic improvement.
TUFF-SEAL commercial flooring vs Conventional vinyl
Conventional vinyl requires complex/costly preparation, special installation skills, and causes a significant interruption in use. The finished floor cannot be moved or reused and some adhesives produce lingering, objectionable odors.
Want a finished edge?
TUFF-SEAL Reducer Strips are the perfect way to transition from one surface to another. The 1 1/2 inch wide reducer strips are available in all colors except white. To install them, you simply trim the tile to the desired size, apply adhesive to the reducer strip flange, and slide it under the edge of the tile. Complete instructions are included in the installation guide.
Call toll-free for pricing
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time